The Winter’21 Release is on its way and will delight Admins and Developers with its new features and updates! Here’s the quick overview of the upcoming Winter’21 Release features and functionalities for Salesforce Communities by the AC team.
- Release Notes
- Salesforce Community Cloud Winter’21 Release Features Overview01 Sep 2020Read more
- Set Up Navigation Menu Variations and Tile Menu for Community
The days of a single Navigation Menu are in the past. Now you can create multiple navigation menus and use them in any navigation menu and tile menu components.30 Sep 2019Read more
- Feel the Freedom with Flexible Layout for Salesforce Communities
Very soon Flexible Layouts for Community will be not just a dream but become a reality.
With flexible layouts, you can bring to life all your community designing ideas. And we will help you to learn more about how to do that.30 Sep 2019Read more
- What’s new for Salesforce Communities this Winter 20 release?
Are you ready for Winter? No, not in that sense you have to take out all your warm clothes and get ready your sleds, but for the Salesforce Winter 20 Release! And we are ready to slightly open the curtain and tell you what new features await for us in the coming Winter 20 Release for the Community Cloud.30 Aug 2019Read more
- Video overview of the Salesforce Summer 19 features for Partner Community
Follow Advanced Communities on Youtube and view the new video overview about the latest updates for Partner Community!27 Jun 2019Read more
- Salesforce Community Cloud Winter 19 Release Notes
We are happy to introduce you to the best new Winter 19 Community Cloud features.21 Sep 2018Read more