The Advanced Communities team really loves to introduce you with new Community Cloud components that, we truly believe, can help you create successful customer and partner relationships.
This time we are delighted to present you with a comprehensive software solution for online shopping directly in your community.
Sound good? Is this something you’ve been looking up for already?
Then take a few minutes to dive deeper into it!
AC E-Commerce provides the functionality to sell all kinds of goods or services online using the community. It integrates with the Stripe API and provides secure payment processing.
The AC E-Commerce application lets you create the most convenient product base for your managers and customers with the help of highly customizable settings and drag-and-drop lightning components so you can easily use it on your community.
Here are 10 reasons why you should use AC E-Commerce component for Community:
1. AC E-Commerce application comes with ready-made pages, prebuilt layouts and a set of drag-and-drop components. You can create your perfect online shopping website in just a few clicks.
2. Categories Hierarchy. This allows you to add an unlimited number of categories and sub-categories to provide your customers with a clear structure of products.
3. Various style options let your customers change the style of their products list view to either list or tiles, and to sort products by name and price from low to high and vice versa.
4. Give detailed product information with standard and custom fields support.
5. Let your customers navigate through the site easily with the help of breadcrumbs.
6. Automate shipping and taxation. Add shipping countries and states. Configure taxes and shipping rates based on the user location and all necessary taxes will be added to the customer’s checkout automatically.
7. Provide multiple payment methods for your customers to have a choice whether to pay online with a debit or credit card or choose an offline payment and pay for the product when they get it.
8. Customers can also review and track the order history online with the prebuilt My Account community page.
9. Manage products and inventory. Set the Stock Quantity of the product and it will be recalculated automatically via the paid orders. If the stock quantity field has 0 value, the product will be marked “Out of Stock” on the community.
10. Use Contact and Subscription forms that create Case and Subscriber records.
And that’s not all.
AC E-Commerce is already available on the AppExchange.
Contact the AC team and we will show you how to improve your sales and create a perfect online shop with AC E-Commerce application.