We are glad to share with you the latest project we’ve worked on. The Symposium on Strength and Solidarity for Human Rights is an organisation which was launched to motivate new initiatives in the field of human rights.
The main requirement was to create a secure online platform for safe collaboration, communication and events organisation for people who fight for human rights around the globe.
Advanced Communities used the standard Salesforce Experience Cloud functionalities and broadened them by adding custom flows for the automation process for admins and participants and by using our custom components.
Here is the list of the major features Advanced Communities has implemented:
- Login Flow and 2FA Authentication custom flow to increase the security of the participant’s sensitive data.
- AC Events with events calendar, for hosting Zoom events and symposiums. Guest users can easily register for public events.
- Participants can interact on the Miro board and apply the ideas inside the Community.
- Files are present as a custom object with tags and sorting functionality by main topics of human rights: The Language of Rights, Organizational Health, Cultures of Respect, and Solidarity.
- Chatter groups are used to facilitate sharing thoughts and make new acquaintances.
To sum up, the new platform provides its visitors with safe access to the Symposium’s resources, allowing them to collaborate, communicate and stand for human rights all over the world.