- Managing projects with existing customers/Managing customer expectations;
- Writing project documentation;
- Project management in Jira;
- Control over the implementation and distribution of tasks in the team;
- Communication with the management;
- Implementation of a common understanding of tasks between team members;
- Maintaining project reporting.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems;
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English both speaking and writing (we have a lot of communication with the customers);
- Practical experience with management tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.);
- Strong communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills;
- Strong time-management and problem-solving skills.
Will Be Considered a Competitive Advantage:
- Any relevant experience in IT Project Management;
- Technical background;
- Experience with US and EMEA market;
- PM certification.
What We Provide:
- A passionate, experienced team with an enjoyable working environment;
- Professional and career growth;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid certification;
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences in the USA and EMEA countries.