Lewisham Local is a charity based in South East London, serving the local community for over 20 years under the mission of connecting and strengthening local communities and voluntary resources.
To launch a brand new Salesforce-powered volunteer site, Lewisham Local required powerful tools to manage community volunteers, view volunteering opportunities with local organizations and allow each user to present and update their account brand in a local Directory format.
Volunteer opportunities had to be stored, created by users with granted access and must be available for applications from site visitors regardless of status and membership activities.
To help all community users gather up and dive into action, events had to be created and managed by community users.
To support Lewisham Local’s mission AC donated and configured 4 custom components for specific requirements:
– AC Job boards to store, present and manage volunteering opportunities as well as eeger applicants
– AC Events Enterprise to schedule activities, meetings and make possibilities knowledgeable and accessible
– AC Partner Marketplace to let organizations and companies contribute to common success by promoting their brands and providing unique possibilities for those in need
– AC Members Directory to present and make acknowledged volunteers and their role in communities strength, growth and well-being.
Benefits and Results
Thanks to Advanced Communities’ components and custom app configuration, now volunteers, partner organizations and local businesses can connect together in Lewisham Local’s new Salesforce community to collaborate through events, create and apply for volunteering opportunities, recruit volunteers, edit personal account brands in a local Directory format and connect with local people to make a positive change in the local community.
Spotify Technology S.A. is a Swedish music streaming service that provides DRM-protected music and podcasts from record labels and media companies. Spotify required two separate sites: one for bringing artists, developers, investors, and vendors together and another as a communication channel used for sharing news, events, announcements, and blog posts.
- Enhanced file management and sharing
- Exceptional customer service with a new case management system
- Better connection and collaboration with the customers
- Increased website traffic and overall company productivity
Greenpeace is a well-known non-governmental environmental organization with offices in 55 countries. Relying on volunteers, Greenpeace works on defending the natural world for a green and peaceful future. Greenpeace UK required its existing volunteer community groups to be updated and moved from the external system to the Salesforce Community Cloud platform.
- Better communication within the community
- Enhanced online collaboration and information sharing
- Simplified and more effective group management
- Increased engagement and user satisfaction
MuleSoft, Inc. is a software company that provides iPaaS software for connecting applications, data, and devices without writing code. Advanced Communities was involved in the strategic project of moving the Mulesoft Help Center from the legacy PHP forums to Salesforce Community Cloud. That included moving 20000+ forum users with the discussions, likes, follows, reputation points, images, and userpics to Salesforce.
- Improved engagement and collaboration with Mulesoft customers
- Better system performance
- Streamlined and more efficient company processes
- Increased productivity
How Can We Help You?
Over the years we’ve accumulated a wealth of experience working with Salesforce Experience Cloud, helping businesses and nonprofits connect with customers, partners, members, donors, volunteers, students, and alumni. We can help you with any kind of Experience Cloud engagement, and share our expertise and best practices to help you maximize your investment. We look forward to speaking with you!