ONLINE COMMUNITIESENABLING CUSTOMER and PEER-TO-PEER INTERACTIONS
Unique Benefits for You
Cut Support Costs
Access to Documentation, Videos, and Resources
Online Communities Case Studies
Spotify Technology S.A. is a Swedish music streaming service that provides DRM-protected music and podcasts from record labels and media companies. Spotify required two separate sites: one for bringing artists, developers, investors, and vendors together and another as a communication channel used for sharing news, events, announcements, and blog posts.
- Enhanced file management and sharing
- Exceptional customer service with a new case management system
- Better connection and collaboration with the customers
- Increased website traffic and overall company productivity
Greenpeace is a well-known non-governmental environmental organization with offices in 55 countries. Relying on volunteers, Greenpeace works on defending the natural world for a green and peaceful future. Greenpeace UK required its existing volunteer community groups to be updated and moved from the external system to the Salesforce Community Cloud platform.
- Better communication within the community
- Enhanced online collaboration and information sharing
- Simplified and more effective group management
- Increased engagement and user satisfaction
MuleSoft, Inc. is a software company that provides iPaaS software for connecting applications, data, and devices without writing code. Advanced Communities was involved in the strategic project of moving the Mulesoft Help Center from the legacy PHP forums to Salesforce Community Cloud. That included moving 20000+ forum users with the discussions, likes, follows, reputation points, images, and userpics to Salesforce.
- Improved engagement and collaboration with Mulesoft customers
- Better system performance
- Streamlined and more efficient company processes
- Increased productivity
iCIMS is a leading cloud-based talent acquisition software company that helps businesses find, attract, and hire the right talent to drive their success. Its headquarters are in New Jersey in the US with a global workforce of 1400. The company provides a comprehensive suite of talent acquisition solutions that streamline the entire recruitment process, from sourcing candidates and managing resumes to conducting interviews and onboarding new hires.
- Improved UI/UX
- Implemented Salesforce CMS
- Enhanced the UX for the knowledge base
- Configured a forum
- …and many more
Let’s talk services
If you’d like to discuss any of our services or how we can help, please complete the form and we’ll back to as soon as we can.