ENABLING CUSTOMER and PEER-TO-PEER INTERACTIONS
Unique Benefits for You
Cut Support Costs
Access to Documentation, Videos, and Resources
Online Communities Case Studies
Spotify Technology S.A. is a Swedish music streaming service that provides DRM-protected music and podcasts from record labels and media companies. Spotify required two separate sites: one for bringing artists, developers, investors, and vendors together and another as a communication channel used for sharing news, events, announcements, and blog posts.
- Enhanced file management and sharing
- Exceptional customer service with a new case management system
- Better connection and collaboration with the customers
- Increased website traffic and overall company productivity
Greenpeace is a well-known non-governmental environmental organization with offices in 55 countries. Relying on volunteers, Greenpeace works on defending the natural world for a green and peaceful future. Greenpeace UK required its existing volunteer community groups to be updated and moved from the external system to the Salesforce Community Cloud platform.
- Better communication within the community
- Enhanced online collaboration and information sharing
- Simplified and more effective group management
- Increased engagement and user satisfaction
MuleSoft, Inc. is a software company that provides iPaaS software for connecting applications, data, and devices without writing code. Advanced Communities was involved in the strategic project of moving the Mulesoft Help Center from the legacy PHP forums to Salesforce Community Cloud. That included moving 20000+ forum users with the discussions, likes, follows, reputation points, images, and userpics to Salesforce.
- Improved engagement and collaboration with Mulesoft customers
- Better system performance
- Streamlined and more efficient company processes
- Increased productivity
How Can We Help You?
Over the years we’ve accumulated a wealth of experience working with Salesforce Experience Cloud, helping businesses and nonprofits connect with customers, partners, members, donors, volunteers, students, and alumni. We can help you with any kind of Experience Cloud engagement, and share our expertise and best practices to help you maximize your investment. We look forward to speaking with you!