EXPAND YOUR IMPACT USING AC FUNDRAISINGENGAGE YOUR DONORS USING THE POWER OF SALESFORCE
Secure Payment Processing
Fundraising Campaign Management
Data is Stored Natively and Safely in Salesforce
Community-Driven Fundraising Campaigns
Customizable Campaign Pages
Contact us for
If you want to have a conversation about anything related to Experience Cloud or see demos of our components and learn how to maximize the value of community to your business.
Salesforce Spring 22 Release has already arrived in our orgs and we can enjoy all the new features and updates. Advanced Communities, as always, have prepared an extract of the most exciting news of this release for Experience Cloud….
Let’s dive deeper and see the real benefits that Salesforce provides for membership organisations! …
Salesforce Experience Cloud lets you build sites for many purposes and enhance your community’s management. Read our blog to discover the benefits of Salesforce Experience Cloud for your organization!…
Where is the donor and donation data stored?
- All data is stored directly in Salesforce without the need for integrations.
Where can I see all the donations made to our fundraising campaign?
- A full list of donations can be found on the fundraising campaign page. Campaign administrators can also view it on the Campaign management page.
Can donations be made anonymously?
- Yes, benefactors can make donations anonymously.
Can we post fundraising updates on the campaign page?
- Yes, there’s a dedicated “Updates” section on the fundraising campaign page.
Can we automatically update donors with fundraising campaign news?
- Yes, donors will automatically receive all fundraising campaign updates.
Can fundraising campaigns be temporarily deactivated?
- Absolutely. Campaigns can also be placed in “draft” mode before it’s published.