SALESFORCE FOR IT\HIGH-TECHCONNECT AND ENGAGE WITH CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS
USING A ROBUST IT SOLUTION
Share Product Knowledge
Support and Self-Service
Feedback and Idea Management
High-Tech Case Studies
MuleSoft, Inc. is a software company that provides iPaaS software for connecting applications, data, and devices without writing code. Advanced Communities was involved in the strategic project of moving the Mulesoft Help Center from the legacy PHP forums to Salesforce Community Cloud. That included moving 20000+ forum users with the discussions, likes, follows, reputation points, images, and userpics to Salesforce.
- Improved engagement and collaboration with Mulesoft customers
- Better system performance
- Streamlined and more efficient company processes
- Increased productivity
Spotify Technology S.A. is a Swedish music streaming service that provides DRM-protected music and podcasts from record labels and media companies. Spotify required two separate sites: one for bringing artists, developers, investors, and vendors together and another as a communication channel used for sharing news, events, announcements, and blog posts.
- Enhanced file management and sharing
- Exceptional customer service with a new case management system
- Better connection and collaboration with the customers
- Increased website traffic and overall company productivity
With the mission to transform the way companies manage and release software updates, JFrog has developed the world’s first universal artifact management platform, ushering in a new era in DevOps – Continuous Updates. JFrog required a self-service portal for their quickly growing client base, which would provide effective support and a knowledge sharing system.
- A public knowledge base that was integrated with their website and allowed a 360-degree view of the customer for an improved customer experience
CyberArk is a privileged access management leader used by more than 50% of Fortune 500 companies. The company wanted to improve relationships with its partners, as well as optimize some common tasks such as deal management, market development funds administration, and partner support.
- Optimized new partner consultant registration
- Improved the new deals management and acceptance process
- Enabled client support delegation to partners and integrated their community with their Learning Management System
BigCommerce provides mighty ecommerce tools that turn shoppers into customers, enhancing B2B and B2C ecommerce. When a company has more than 60,000 customers, quality user experience and support become crucial factors. BigCommerce required a Help Center that would provide a high-end experience for customers, ensuring access to documentation, videos, events, and other support options.
- An organized, customized Help Center now provides BigCommerce customers with intuitive and user-friendly access to documentation and support
- This new Help Center won a Salesforce Bolty Award and was praised as one of the most innovative communities on Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly known as Community Cloud)
The Chamber of Digital Commerce (CDC) is the world’s leading trade association representing the digital asset and blockchain industry. Their mission is to promote the use of digital assets and blockchain-based technologies and develop an environment that fosters innovation, jobs, and investment. They offer both public events and exclusive private events for members. CDC required a single system to manage sales with marketing and member management/community systems.
- Several Advanced Communities’ components were applied for a comprehensive solution (AC Events, AC Blogs, AC Member Directory, and AC Partner Directory)
- As a result, all CDC data now lived on a single system that automated their sales and marketing processes, and optimized the time spent on operational work
Modernizing Medicine is a U.S. software company that specializes in electronic medical record (EMR) software applications designed to save physicians time. To continue their growth, Modernizing Medicine wanted to implement something that could help find new partners and healthcare providers.
- A system the organization could use to search for customers and filter potential partners
How Can We Help You?
Over the years we’ve accumulated a wealth of experience working with Salesforce Experience Cloud, helping businesses and nonprofits connect with customers, partners, members, donors, volunteers, students, and alumni. We can help you with any kind of Experience Cloud engagement, and share our expertise and best practices to help you maximize your investment. We look forward to speaking with you!