Spotify Technology S.A. is a Swedish media-services provider founded in 2006. The company’s primary business is its audio streaming platform that provides DRM-protected music and podcasts from record labels and media companies. As a freemium service, basic features are free with advertisements or automatic music videos, while additional features, such as improved streaming quality, are offered via paid subscriptions.
Spotify required a separate community in order to collaborate with major partners on marketing and advertising campaigns and as a communication channel that would allow them to share news, events, announcements and blog posts.
Advanced Communities provided its expertise to create a new portal using Salesforce Experience Cloud which includes Custom File sharing system to share marketing media assets with the partners and Case management system. Advanced Communities’ component Blog is used for providing a blog functionality on Experience Cloud. In order to implement a slick and modern design, we developed a custom Lightning Bolt template.
Benefits and Results
The solution provided by Advanced Communities allowed Spotify to provide an effective custom file sharing system to manage media assets for campaigns, while the new Case Management system enables a comprehensive customer service.
BigCommerce provides mighty ecommerce tools that turn shoppers into customers, enhancing B2B and B2C ecommerce. When a company has more than 60,000 customers, quality user experience and support become crucial factors. BigCommerce required a Help Center that would provide a high-end experience for customers, ensuring access to documentation, videos, events, and other support options.
- An organized, customized Help Center now provides BigCommerce customers with intuitive and user-friendly access to documentation and support
- This new Help Center won a Salesforce Bolty Award and was praised as one of the most innovative communities on Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly known as Community Cloud)
Guide Dogs provides a range of services with and beyond the dog to help people who are blind or partially-sighted lead confident, independent, and fulfilling lives. Their request was to create an online storefront to easily distribute CustomEyes large print books on their site.
- Developed a branded, easy-to-use online shop with a slick design for customers to make online and offline payments
- Enabled customizable orders, shipping, and tax management
iCIMS is a leading cloud-based talent acquisition software company that helps businesses find, attract, and hire the right talent to drive their success. Its headquarters are in New Jersey in the US with a global workforce of 1400. The company provides a comprehensive suite of talent acquisition solutions that streamline the entire recruitment process, from sourcing candidates and managing resumes to conducting interviews and onboarding new hires.
- Improved UI/UX
- Implemented Salesforce CMS
- Enhanced the UX for the knowledge base
- Configured a forum
- …and many more
MuleSoft, Inc. is a software company that provides iPaaS software for connecting applications, data, and devices without writing code. Advanced Communities was involved in the strategic project of moving the Mulesoft Help Center from the legacy PHP forums to Salesforce Community Cloud. That included moving 20000+ forum users with the discussions, likes, follows, reputation points, images, and userpics to Salesforce.
- Improved engagement and collaboration with Mulesoft customers
- Better system performance
- Streamlined and more efficient company processes
- Increased productivity
Marlborough is a UK-based investment management company with over 30 years of experience in the capital markets industry. As a prominent independent investment manager in the UK, Marlborough offers a diverse range of investment funds to both individual and institutional investors.
- Designed and developed a highly intuitive support portal on the Salesforce Experience Cloud from scratch
- Implemented a live chat & a video call functionality
- Added report charts with statistics, a library of content resources, and flexible case creation functionality
- Configured a dynamic “message of the day” feature
- Implemented an out-of-the-box Salesforce Content Management System (CMS)
How Can We Help You?
Over the years we’ve accumulated a wealth of experience working with Salesforce Experience Cloud, helping businesses and nonprofits connect with customers, partners, members, donors, volunteers, students, and alumni. We can help you with any kind of Experience Cloud engagement, and share our expertise and best practices to help you maximize your investment. We look forward to speaking with you!