Salesforce for Member Organizations & AssociationsCREATE A ONE-STOP SYSTEM FOR MEMBERSHIP management USING ALL THE BENEFITS OF SALESFORCE Experience Cloud
How Member Organizations Can Benefit from Using Our Membership Platform Software Solutions
Membership Experience Management
Payments and Donations Management
Extensive Business Analytics
360-Degree Member View
Member Management for Nonprofits
Member Portal With Mobile App
AC MemberSmart Implementation
Our Salesforce-Native Apps for Membership Organizations
AC Events Enterprise
Salesforce Experience Cloud Solutions for Member Organizations
Why Choose Us?
- We have a wealth of experience working with member organizations, such as trade or professional associations and nonprofit organizations. We’re here to assist you in overcoming any industry-specific challenges and ensuring your long-term success.
- For over a decade, Advanced Communities has been providing a range of award-winning 100% native products through the AppExchange. We will provide you with a customized members management software solution that fits your needs.
Our commitment to client satisfaction means that we go above and beyond to ensure that our clients get the most out of their Salesforce solutions, and we are always striving to improve and optimize our services and support to meet their evolving needs.
- We stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the membership management in Salesforce, providing solutions that solve the latest challenges faced by your industry.
- With us, you can trust that you have a partner who is dedicated to your success and committed to providing you with the best possible solutions and services.Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals with Salesforce for membership management.
Bond, a UK-based network for international development organizations. Bond is the membership organization that strives to connect, support and strengthen dynamic networks as it becomes more and more difficult for charities and non-governmental organizations to achieve their missions during these hard times.
- Effective communication in private groups
- Users can follow and attend important events and training
- Job vacancies right on the Experience site
- Services and solutions promotions with Partner Marketplace
Operation New Uniform (ONU) has set itself the ambitious goal of helping all veterans transition to normal life after their service. So far, the initiative has been more than successful, with 97% of Veterans citing life improvements after participating in the program. In particular, ONU seeks to help Veterans develop a positive mindset and leverage their experience by providing the necessary resources.
- User-friendly and sleek volunteer portal
- All the data from the portal is synchronized with the production org
- Simplified event application process with a separate site for events
- Significantly improved organizational processes
The Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) is a non-profit organization that brings together restaurants committed to complying with certain standards, such as treating their staff fairly and getting their food from sustainable sources. SRA needed a community to bring member restaurants together, along with a communication channel that would allow them to share events, announcements, and blog posts.
- Interacting with members in a new way with a new community
- Announcing events for the catering industry on the Experience Site
- Conducting annual surveys of over 300 questions
The African American Alliance of CDFI CEOs (The Alliance) is a coalition of more than 80+ CEOs of Black-led Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), comprising loan funds, credit unions, venture capital firms, and nonprofit developers.
- The Member Directory is a central point for all Alliance member profiles.
- Members can access communities to connect with each other and obtain valuable information tailored to their interests.
- Eligible members can apply for the Alliance’s open grant opportunities.
- Сommunity members can track all group activity based on their feed and interests.
The project aimed to unite individuals affected by cancer, offering them a platform rich in informational resources concerning the disease. The main focus was to facilitate meaningful connections among members who have undergone similar cancer experiences, fostering a supportive network for mutual understanding and encouragement.
- Implemented AC Member Directory and AC Blog apps to fulfill the Canadian Cancer Society’s needs for group functionality, discussions, a member directory, and a blog.
- Implemented community switcher to allow members to switch between entirely French or fully English language communities.
- Developed and integrated a variety of custom features and functionalities to address the specific UI/UX requirements.