NON-PROFITSCHANGE THE WORLD AND HELP
OTHERS WITH OUR SALESFORCE
FOR NON-PROFITS IMPLEMENTATION
Fundraising & Donations
Analytics & Reports
Member & Volunteer & Donor Management
Non-Profit Case Studies
Greenpeace is a well-known non-governmental environmental organization with offices in 55 countries. Relying on volunteers, Greenpeace works on defending the natural world for a green and peaceful future. Greenpeace UK required its existing volunteer community groups to be updated and moved from the external system to the Salesforce Community Cloud platform.
- Better communication within the community
- Enhanced online collaboration and information sharing
- Simplified and more effective group management
- Increased engagement and user satisfaction
Lewisham Local is a charity based in South East London that’s been connecting and strengthening local communities and voluntary resources for over 20 years. In order to scale their growth, they needed a new Salesforce-powered volunteer site to manage community volunteers.
- Volunteer opportunities and applications now stored in Salesforce
- Users with appropriate permissions are allowed to create volunteer opportunities
- Admins can manage and recruit volunteers using Salesforce
Guide Dogs provides a range of services with and beyond the dog to help people who are blind or partially-sighted lead confident, independent, and fulfilling lives. Their request was to create an online storefront to easily distribute CustomEyes large print books on their site.
- Developed a branded, easy-to-use online shop with a slick design for customers to make online and offline payments
- Enabled customizable orders, shipping, and tax management
Wesleyan Church is a US Protestant church working with vulnerable and exploited communities to help alleviate poverty, suffering, and injustice and continually providing substantive support to ongoing international relief and development efforts.
- A Salesforce-integrated community that centralizes all data and delivers relevant information
- A beautiful portal with powerful functionality for effective online donation management
- Enhanced system performance that ensures frictionless donation processes
- Better collaboration and interactions with site users, partners, and supporters
- Improved customer service and support
The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) is the first and largest cancer research organization dedicated to accelerating the eradication of cancer. The organization prevents and cures cancer through research, education, communication, collaboration, funding, and advocacy. To achieve their goals, AACR needed an efficient and easy-to-use event management system.
- Provided the AC Events component for organizing and managing meetings and conferences conducted by AACR
- AC Events also enabled them to run their conferences, seminars, and a variety of other private or public events effectively and efficiently
Jobcare equips unemployed people with the skills, knowledge and confidence to overcome barriers and secure appropriate work. The engagement and support of both companies and individuals enables Jobcare to offer a range and depth of services to jobseekers.
- One single platform for volunteers that facilitates interaction between volunteers and participants and helps all members to find each other
- Improved usability, easy navigation, and enhanced searching capabilities
- Advanced system for managing volunteers’ information
How Can We Help You?
Over the years we’ve accumulated a wealth of experience working with Salesforce Experience Cloud, helping businesses and nonprofits connect with customers, partners, members, donors, volunteers, students, and alumni. We can help you with any kind of Experience Cloud engagement, and share our expertise and best practices to help you maximize your investment. We look forward to speaking with you!