Building engaging experiences We are both:
Salesforce SI Partner
Salesforce ISV Partner
PRM Playbook – Now Available!
Introducing our free to download PRM Playbook. Featuring insights from Salesforce, Canalys, Matillion, She Sells and Advanced Communities, this playbook is the ideal introduction to partner relationship management (PRM) and the partner portal.
AC Events Enterprise
AC Events Enterprise is a powerful, native-to-Salesforce event management application that offers all the necessary features to build, promote, manage, track, and report on virtual, hybrid, or in-person events of any size, from small meetings to large conferences.
A Salesforce Membership and Association management system that provides complete control over all aspects of running a membership-based organization. Centralize your fundraising, and revenue management with engagement, events, and networking.
AC Ideas Ultimate
AC Ideas Ultimate is a best-in-class Salesforce Ideas Management software that’s an invaluable tool for any product team. Empower your customers by letting them generate and prioritize new ideas for your products and services.
AC Knowledge Management Enterprise
Take your knowledge management to the next level by preventing data silos and making it easier to find information. The app supports data categories, record types, and custom filters, enabling complex knowledge bases with multiple products on a single system.
AC Partner Marketplace
AC Partner Marketplace is a powerful application for Experience Cloud partner community that enables businesses to expand their ecosystem by creating a network of partners and giving their partners more exposure and visibility.
The Geneva Graduate Institute aimed to provide a technological solution to unite its alumni community in a common digital space. The objective was to facilitate ongoing communication among alumni, enabling them to maintain connections, exchange experiences and knowledge, cooperate on initiatives, fundraise, and access valuable resources from the institute.
- Developed an alumni portal from scratch.
- Implemented the AC MemberSmart solution.
- Improved UI/UX with theme customization and header/footer components.
- Simplified connections, event participation, and group management for alumni.
- Implemented custom filters for efficient peer search.
Greenpeace is a well-known non-governmental environmental organization with offices in 55 countries. Relying on volunteers, Greenpeace works on defending the natural world for a green and peaceful future. Greenpeace UK required its existing volunteer community groups to be updated and moved from the external system to the Salesforce Community Cloud platform.
- Better communication within the community
- Enhanced online collaboration and information sharing
- Simplified and more effective group management
- Increased engagement and user satisfaction
Marlborough is a UK-based investment management company with over 30 years of experience in the capital markets industry. As a prominent independent investment manager in the UK, Marlborough offers a diverse range of investment funds to both individual and institutional investors.
- Designed and developed a highly intuitive support portal on the Salesforce Experience Cloud from scratch
- Implemented a live chat & a video call functionality
- Added report charts with statistics, a library of content resources, and flexible case creation functionality
- Configured a dynamic “message of the day” feature
- Implemented an out-of-the-box Salesforce Content Management System (CMS)
Guide Dogs provides a range of services with and beyond the dog to help people who are blind or partially-sighted lead confident, independent, and fulfilling lives. Their request was to create an online storefront to easily distribute CustomEyes large print books on their site.
- Developed a branded, easy-to-use online shop with a slick design for customers to make online and offline payments
- Enabled customizable orders, shipping, and tax management
The project aimed to unite EIS alumni in a shared space for connection, collaboration, and ongoing professional development based on their interests, experience, and EIS Program education.
- Developed an alumni portal to bring together a network of EIS alumni in a shared space
- Implemented the AC MemberSmart app
- Created a user-friendly profile layout showcasing 40+ fields
- Implemented advanced data filtering with multi-select functionality
- Enabled alumni to update their contact information on the portal, with automatic syncing to Salesforce
- Allowed users to be automatically added to relevant groups based on graduation year or subject of study
The project aimed to unite individuals affected by cancer, offering them a platform rich in informational resources concerning the disease. The main focus was to facilitate meaningful connections among members who have undergone similar cancer experiences, fostering a supportive network for mutual understanding and encouragement.
- Implemented AC Member Directory and AC Blog apps to fulfill the Canadian Cancer Society’s needs for group functionality, discussions, a member directory, and a blog.
- Implemented community switcher to allow members to switch between entirely French or fully English language communities.
- Developed and integrated a variety of custom features and functionalities to address the specific UI/UX requirements.
success for their companies
customers manage and benefit from the ever-increasing number of new product features. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of what
we do and we’re really proud of our consistently high score! We have customers across IT, retail, media and other multiple verticals.
In this blog post, the Advanced Communities team covers the Salesforce Summer ’23 Release and what new features are introduced for Experience Cloud. Read our blog to find out what’s new in Salesforce Summer Updates 2023….
In this article we’ll guide you through the essential initial considerations you need to keep in mind before you start setting up your member portal in Salesforce. These insights will assist you in creating a membership site that truly meets the needs of both your organization and your member community, helping you maximize the benefits of your membership management….
The Salesforce Winter 2024 Release is on the horizon, and it brings a host of exciting updates and features that promise to elevate the Salesforce Experience Cloud to new heights. In this article, we’ll explore the most significant enhancements….