SALESFORCE FOR HIGHER EDUCATIONA NEW APPROACH TO STUDENT AND ALUMNI
ENGAGEMENT IN HIGHER EDUCATION
How Higher Education Can Benefit from Using Our Solutions for Salesforce Experience Cloud
Access to Academic Resources
Idea Submission and Voting Capability
University Online Storefront
Our Services for Higher Education
Our Salesforce-Native Apps for Higher Education
AC MemberSmart Alumni
AC Events Enterprise
AC eCommerce for Nonprofits
Transform your university with Salesforce!
Why Choose Us?
At Advanced Communities, we are dedicated to providing our higher education customers with the best possible service and support. With over a decade of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, we have the expertise and knowledge to help universities and higher ed institutions achieve their goals and navigate the complexities of the industry.
We understand that every higher education institution is unique, which is why we offer customized solutions that are tailored to your specific needs.
Our primary focus is to provide students with an exceptional learning experience. To achieve this, we offer Salesforce student management system solutions that enhance communication and streamline the overall student experience.
We stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the Salesforce for universities ecosystem, allowing us to provide our higher education clients with cutting-edge solutions that can help them stay ahead of the competition.
We believe in building strong relationships with our higher education clients, and we work closely with them to ensure that their needs are met at every stage of the process. With Advanced Communities, you can be confident that you’re getting the best possible service and support for your higher education institution. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals with Salesforce for higher education.
Higher Education Case Studies
The Geneva Graduate Institute needed a technological solution to unite its alumni community in a common digital space. The objective was to facilitate ongoing communication among alumni, enabling them to maintain connections, exchange experiences and knowledge, cooperate on initiatives, fundraise, and access valuable resources from the institute.
- Improved UI/UX with theme customization and header/footer components.
- Simplified connections, event participation, and group management for alumni.
- Custom filters for efficient peer search.
The project aimed to unite EIS alumni in a shared space for connection, collaboration, and ongoing professional development based on their interests, experience, and EIS Program education.
- Created a user-friendly profile layout showcasing 40+ fields
- Implemented advanced data filtering with multi-select functionality
- Enabled alumni to update their contact information on the portal, with automatic syncing to Salesforce
- Allowed users to be automatically added to relevant groups based on graduation year or subject of study
Bookmark aimed to establish a collaborative space that would unite reading volunteers, schools, and children seeking assistance with their reading. The platform would serve as a centralised hub for programme creation and registration, volunteer onboarding and assignment, reading sessions management, and the centralisation of all student data seeking reading assistance.
- Data migration from the external system to Salesforce
- Creation of custom website design from scratch
- Site development on the Salesforce Experience Cloud
- Integration with external platforms
- UX: implementation of custom logic
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is one of the world's foremost social science universities, with nearly 12,000 students attending from over 148 countries. The LSE needed a way for students to find information about admissions, IT issues, and fee payments on its SSC Community while minimizing the number of cases created by users.
- Created and organized a knowledge base
- Implemented a self-help wizard to keep the number of cases created by users to a minimum