London School of Economics
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is one of the foremost social science universities in the world. 11,960 students come from over 148 countries and over 100 languages spoken on campus.
Student Services Centre (SSC) provide an access to a range of services and advice, including admissions, registration, fees, financial support, immigration and visas, Erasmus, course selection, exams, results and graduation. LSE required a solution on its SSC Community to help their students to find information. The main goal of the final product is to minimise the number of cases created from users.
To address the challenge, Advanced Communities provided an innovative solution by developing an Experience Cloud site integrated with a customized version of Salesforce Knowledge. This implementation empowered students to easily navigate through data categories and access relevant knowledge articles before initiating a support case. By streamlining the process and providing valuable self-help resources, LSE significantly improved student experience and efficiency.
Benefits and Results
The solution provided by Advanced Communities allowed LSE to create and manage a knowledge base, securely sharing it when and where it’s needed and minimising the number of cases created from users.
The project aimed to unite EIS alumni in a shared space for connection, collaboration, and ongoing professional development based on their interests, experience, and EIS Program education.
- Created a user-friendly profile layout showcasing 40+ fields
- Implemented advanced data filtering with multi-select functionality
- Enabled alumni to update their contact information on the portal, with automatic syncing to Salesforce
- Allowed users to be automatically added to relevant groups based on graduation year or subject of study
The African American Alliance of CDFI CEOs (The Alliance) is a coalition of more than 80+ CEOs of Black-led Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), comprising loan funds, credit unions, venture capital firms, and nonprofit developers.
- The Member Directory is a central point for all Alliance member profiles.
- Members can access communities to connect with each other and obtain valuable information tailored to their interests.
- Eligible members can apply for the Alliance’s open grant opportunities.
- Сommunity members can track all group activity based on their feed and interests.
Wesleyan Church is a US Protestant church working with vulnerable and exploited communities to help alleviate poverty, suffering, and injustice and continually providing substantive support to ongoing international relief and development efforts.
- A Salesforce-integrated community that centralizes all data and delivers relevant information
- A beautiful portal with powerful functionality for effective online donation management
- Enhanced system performance that ensures frictionless donation processes
- Better collaboration and interactions with site users, partners, and supporters
- Improved customer service and support
How Can We Help You?
Over the years we’ve accumulated a wealth of experience working with Salesforce Experience Cloud, helping businesses and nonprofits connect with customers, partners, members, donors, volunteers, students, and alumni. We can help you with any kind of Experience Cloud engagement, and share our expertise and best practices to help you maximize your investment. We look forward to speaking with you!