With the mission to transform the way companies manage and release software updates, JFrog has developed the world’s first universal artifact management platform, ushering in a new era in DevOps – Continuous Updates. And today with thousands of customers such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Uber, VMware, and Spotify, as well as millions of users globally, JFrog has become the “Database of DevOps” and de-facto standard in release and update management.
JFrog required a self-service portal for their quickly growing client base which would provide effective support and a knowledge sharing system.
Advanced Communities built a Customer community based on a custom-built template and implemented AC Knowledge Management Enterprise app. JFrog community provides a public knowledgebase integrated with the main website and advanced customised case management system.
Provided a solution-enabled 360-degree view of the customer on Salesforce CRM. The solution combines the full history of interactions with customers including sales, support and communication – this gives JFrog a critical advantage in a highly competitive market.
– Improved customer experience;
– Public knowledgebase integrated with the main website;
– 360 degree view of customer.
Marlborough is a UK-based investment management company with over 30 years of experience in the capital markets industry. As a prominent independent investment manager in the UK, Marlborough offers a diverse range of investment funds to both individual and institutional investors.
- Designed and developed a highly intuitive support portal on the Salesforce Experience Cloud from scratch
- Implemented a live chat & a video call functionality
- Added report charts with statistics, a library of content resources, and flexible case creation functionality
- Configured a dynamic “message of the day” feature
- Implemented an out-of-the-box Salesforce Content Management System (CMS)
iCIMS is a leading cloud-based talent acquisition software company that helps businesses find, attract, and hire the right talent to drive their success. Its headquarters are in New Jersey in the US with a global workforce of 1400. The company provides a comprehensive suite of talent acquisition solutions that streamline the entire recruitment process, from sourcing candidates and managing resumes to conducting interviews and onboarding new hires.
- Improved UI/UX
- Implemented Salesforce CMS
- Enhanced the UX for the knowledge base
- Configured a forum
- …and many more
With the mission to transform the way companies manage and release software updates, JFrog has developed the world’s first universal artifact management platform, ushering in a new era in DevOps – Continuous Updates. JFrog required a self-service portal for their quickly growing client base, which would provide effective support and a knowledge sharing system.
- A public knowledge base that was integrated with their website and allowed a 360-degree view of the customer for an improved customer experience
Modernizing Medicine is a U.S. software company that specializes in electronic medical record (EMR) software applications designed to save physicians time. To continue their growth, Modernizing Medicine wanted to implement something that could help find new partners and healthcare providers.
- A system the organization could use to search for customers and filter potential partners
How Can We Help You?
Over the years we’ve accumulated a wealth of experience working with Salesforce Experience Cloud, helping businesses and nonprofits connect with customers, partners, members, donors, volunteers, students, and alumni. We can help you with any kind of Experience Cloud engagement, and share our expertise and best practices to help you maximize your investment. We look forward to speaking with you!