Membership Management on Salesforce Platform
Related Resources and Links
At the webinar, you will learn about best practices in digitalization for member organizations and associations that will help them to be more effective, bring more value, track the engagement, fundraise and understand their members.
We will share the Advanced Communities experience of recent implementations made for organizations, such as Bond UKand Information Security Forum and we will present a new product for member organizations – MemberSmart.
We will cover the following topics:
- Digitalization of membership organisations. Challenges and opportunities.
- Benefits of digitalization and membership management in the cloud. 360-degree view of members, engagement tracking, new fundraising channels, self-service.
- Why do people pay for membership?
- Examples of digitalisation success with live demonstrations.
- Demo of MemberSmart – comprehensive membership management package on Salesforce with a live demo of the main modules: Member Portal, Subscription management, Event management platform, eCommerce, Job Board, Member Directory, Organisation directory, and more.
As the webinar is live – you will be able to ask questions at the end of the session.
Advanced Communities is an award-winning Salesforce partner working with non-profits, member organisations, and the higher education sector.
We are the largest Experience Cloud component provider on AppExchange, and all major Salesforce partners use our apps for their clients.
- Membership Management on Salesforce Platform
- Introduction (Dagmara Khasueva)
- Why do people pay for membership? (Richard Waugh)
- Case Study: Bond (Marichka Sobko)
- Case Study: ISF (Elena Shelin)
- MemberSmart presentation and demo (Dagmara Khasueva)
- Questions and Answers