Five Rules For Effective Community Management
Hiring an experienced manager for your social media campaign or Salesforce community development is a good start for great community management. Unfortunately, many communities have been launched without any adoption strategies or without a well-planned content plan. Against the odds, some of them are still functioning without effective management.
A content plan and a dedicated manager are key elements that have to be considered before launching a partner or support community from Salesforce. There are many things you can do to grow your Salesforce community and some of them are just essential.
Here are five of the best practices for developing your community:
- Always provide excellent and free content for your community users. A general truth about content is that it is always king on the internet. Ensuring interesting content and offering experience in your sphere of business are the keys to success.
- Combine the first rule with the second – be honest and transparent with your customers all the time.
- Use principles of gamification within your Salesforce community – reward the most active contributors with points, prizes or titles.
- To stimulate communication and interaction, implement tools and practices for sharing ideas and commenting on articles.
- Find and recruit some key influencers in your business sphere. Use their experience and authority for your needs.
COMMUNITY GUIDE FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS: Add content to a community in just a few clicks!
We continue our series of posts for “absolute beginners” and in this one we describe Community Workspaces and tell you how to add content to the community.
Pre-Built Themes in Lightning Communities
With the summer 18 release, Salesforce has introduced new pre-built themes for communities. Using these ready-made Community Themes you have a great opportunity to change its look with only one click.