Five Rules For Effective Community Management
Hiring an experienced manager for your social media campaign or Salesforce community development is a good start for great community management. Unfortunately, many communities have been launched without any adoption strategies or without a well-planned content plan. Against the odds, some of them are still functioning without effective management.
A content plan and a dedicated manager are key elements that have to be considered before launching a partner or support community from Salesforce. There are many things you can do to grow your Salesforce community and some of them are just essential.
Here are five of the best practices for developing your community:
- Always provide excellent and free content for your community users. A general truth about content is that it is always king on the internet. Ensuring interesting content and offering experience in your sphere of business are the keys to success.
- Combine the first rule with the second – be honest and transparent with your customers all the time.
- Use principles of gamification within your Salesforce community – reward the most active contributors with points, prizes or titles.
- To stimulate communication and interaction, implement tools and practices for sharing ideas and commenting on articles.
- Find and recruit some key influencers in your business sphere. Use their experience and authority for your needs.
How to Choose the Right Experience Cloud Template
We've prepared an overview of the Salesforce community templates with examples of portals, websites and other digital experiences for helping you to choose the best template for your business needs.
Puzzled by Salesforce Lightning Knowledge?
Knowledge is now available in Lightning Experience! It gives you a powerful and streamlined way to create and manage your knowledgebase articles.
Advanced Communities Hosted a Webinar on Membership Management Using the Salesforce Platform
Last week we conducted a webinar on membership management on the Salesforce platform. We enjoyed sharing some tips with you on how to improve your membership management and digitalize it using the Salesforce platform and our AC MemberSmart app.