How to Improve Your Community’s Success and Better Engage With Your Customers
In this article I wanted to share my thoughts on the most important factors that every community manager should consider when creating a successful community.
- Starting Points
- Key Audience
- Strategy and Tools
The very first thing is to think about future community users. Depending on their potential needs, there are different priorities:
|Customers||– Ability to self-serve (core for customer community)– Fast solutions|
– Multi-device capabilities
|Partners||– Quick access to info (marketing, product, news)– Immediate access to experts|
– Access to opportunities
|Employees||– Get help when needed (HR and IT mostly)– Collaborate with their teams|
– Find experts and knowledge
WHERE DO YOU START?
Imagine a typical customer self-service journey and build your community with the functionality that will satisfy those steps.
Sample customer self-service journey step by step:
- Customers need help
- They discover the community
- They look for answers, then ask a question
- They can log a case
- The case is resolved
- They thank members of the community
What does that mean for you as a community owner?
- Case deflection
- Faster resolution
- Lower case volume
Building a Community requires a plan and a strategy:
- Create a vision that ties back into business objectives
- Identify an executive sponsor who will champion your vision
- Determine goals and objectives for prospective members
And finally, launch and deploy your community with confidence:
- Roll out in phases
- Identify and motivate early adopters
- Define change management processes
- Build meaningful engagement by including business processes
Three easy steps to create a Survey.
Many of you have already heard about the Salesforce Community Cloud Survey component which is available for use with Spring 18 release and it looks awesome.
How to Create a Great Event Landing Page on Salesforce
In this article we'll speak about developing and modifying excellent event microsites on Salesforce and show you how to do it quickly using our ultimate, ready-to-use solution - a Salesforce event management tool AC Events Enterprise.