Kokua Template Overview
Advantages and Limitations
Kokua is a standard self-service community template. It allows users to search for articles and to contact support. The information focuses on Data Categories. Users can find relevant articles, but the community only works well when the Data Categories are set up correctly. You can set the number of categories that should display, with a splash image for each.
- Supports Knowledge and Case modules
- Optimised for any kind of device (tablets, desktops and mobile devices)
- Does not support Chatter Questions and Question-to-Case
- Does not support Ideas or Chatter by default
- Does not support My Feed page
- Setting up data category images can be done only via comStudio
|Home||Category Home||My Cases||Forgot Password|
|Article View||Case Detail||Check Password|
|Article List||Contact Support (Create a case)||Login|
COMMUNITY GUIDE FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS 3
Welcome our third post about how to create a community for absolute beginners. In this part we will speak about five most popular and useful standard components to start to build your community with.
How Salesforce Einstein Will Influence Experience Cloud
AI is here and it transforms the way we interact with technology and with each other. Still, many people do not realise how close AI is – in fact, it is a part of everyday life for many people. This is because the best AI is always invisible to its users.