Salesforce Customer Account Portal
While the retirement of Koa and Kokua templates continues, Salesforce is providing a new way to keep your customers happy – it’s a Customer Account Portal.
The Customer Account Portal is an out-of-the-box template for Community Cloud. It’s a secure and completely private place for your customers.
Within this portal, your customers will be able to see and pay invoices, update their account information, and search your knowledge articles to get answers to the most frequent questions.
This template is designed with account management in mind. Therefore, you will see some amazing features there, including:
- Salesforce Knowledge. Provide information about your company or brand, and answer the most frequent questions with knowledge articles. Allow your customers to upload files (like invoices or claims);
- Use Salesforce Connect to integrate and expose data and processes from third-party systems;
- Customers can create and update their most vital information themselves in Salesforce records and custom objects (like updating their phone number or their address);
- Show important information for customers in their Member Profile.
As with any other Community template, Customer Account Portal has the same easy-to-set-up features:
- Admins can build custom pages and add custom branding
- Admins can expose some CRM objects and data to fulfil customers’ needs
- You can create personalised content for customers by using their geographical location and audience targeting.
That’s how, in only a few clicks, you can create the community of your dreams!
Connect your Website CMS to your Salesforce Community
CMS Connect is a brand-new feature that works with the Napili template, Partner Central and Lightning Bolt Solutions, starting from Summer ’17. It’s designed for websites built in Adobe Experience Manager.
Salesforce Event Applications: The Ultimate Comparison
If you're in charge of organizing events for your company, you're aware of the frequent issues and mistakes that will inevitably arise. That is why having the correct tools on your side is critical. In this article we will overview the most popular EMS with their benefits and disadvantages.