Make your Community Cloud a powerful engine driving Partner Success!
AC Partner Marketplace has been created to help organisations of all sizes and across all industries transform and run their businesses. Building out your own Salesforce Partner Directory will enable your customers to find the best partners that perfectly match their needs. It will also give partners more exposure and will generate new leads for your business.
Generate more leads
Enable customers to find perfect partners
Promote and help partners
Get feedback from customers
Discover smart new features in the app you use every day
AC Partner Marketplace – is a powerful Salesforce Partner Relationship Management app that:
- Helps partners to generate more and better leads.
- Helps customers to filter by industry, level, reviews or any other attribute.
- Enables customers to locate their best and closest partners.
- Gives power to customers through ratings and reviews.
- Takes away the burden of administering partner information.
- Native Salesforce App – fit seamlessly your salesforce data and cause no potential data loss during the integration.
- Google Maps Integration – display partner location on the community.
- Custom Account Brand Layout – let your partners create unique brands.
- Featured Partner component – show the list of featured partners on the home page.
- Dynamic filtering – AC Partner Marketplace provides the functionality to add and remove your custom filters from the partner list page.
- Flexible layout – choose the most standout list view style (list or tiles), and control the sidebar position.
- Partner rating – enable/disable the visibility of the rating stars for partners.
- Contact Partner – use the out-of-the-box contact form or create a custom one to generate new leads and let customers contact partners directly.
Partner Marketplace for Community Cloud by Advanced Communities provides the best benefit by creating a unique Partner Relationship Management that brings your partners and customers together.
Get in touch
If you want to have a conversation about anything related to Community Cloud or see demos of our free components and learn how to maximize the value of community to your business.