- Industry: High Tech
- Headquarters: San Francisco, USA
- Size: 1,400 employees
MuleSoft, Inc. is a software company that provides integration software for connecting applications, data and devices. Started in 2006, the company’s Anypoint Platform of integration products is designed to integrate software as a service (SaaS), on-premises software, legacy systems, and more. In 2018 Mulesoft was acquired by Salesforce.
MuleSoft required an efficient way of troubleshooting problems its customers encounter or providing guidance on its products and solutions, as well as getting feedback from its customers and understanding which features are the most required in its range of products.
Advanced Communities was involved in strategic project of moving Mulesoft Help Center from the legacy php forums to Salesforce Community Cloud. That involved moving 20 000+ forum users with the discussions, likes, follows, reputation points, images, userpics to Salesforce. AC team developed a comprehensive Help Center which comprises Salesforce community with following training and support capabilities:
- Support Cases – Support Case management for the paying customers.
- Downloads – provides an access to resources and Mulesoft runtime downloads.
- Subscriptions – provides an access to customer’s existing subscriptions and to download licence files for on-premise installations.
- Ideas Portal (based on AC Ideas Enterprise) – allows to engage with MuleSoft product team by submitting product ideas and review existing ideas.
- Knowledge Base – provides an access to Knowledge Base that covers MuleSoft Help Center content and Documentation.
- Support Tools – allows to access to MuleSoft Support tools, including Network troubleshooting tools, data collection resources and troubleshooting tools.
- Questions, Discussions and Groups – forum functionality where users discuss, share and ask questions related to Mulesoft platform.
- Gamification – Leaderboard, Repuation Levels and Points, Badges.
Benefit and Result
Mulesoft Help Center built on Community Cloud ensures that its customers gain efficient technical assistance in troubleshooting, getting answers to their questions, and solving known issues, while Advanced Communities’ components provide a wide range of functionality that serves as Mulesoft point of contact for users to generate new Ideas, create a sophisticated Knowledge Base, and strengthen relationships with its customers.
If you want to have a conversation about anything related to Community Cloud or see demos of our free components and learn how to maximize the value of community to your business.